Moms never get tired of having printed family photos, do they? And if they come with a really cute frame they are even better. That’s why this is a perfect DIY gift for Mother’s Day 🙂
And it’s easy to do with the kids, too!
All you need is:
- Popsicle sticks
- Washitape or colored markers to decorate
- Family photos (recent pictures or nice memories)
There are so many versions of this frames, that everyone can do it the way they like most.
The basic steps are:
• decorate the sticks using the washitape or the markers and glue them together so that they fit the picture you have (squared shape or one next to another)
• glue or tape your picture to the frame
• glue a magnet to the back
And that’s all!
Do it with love and it will be the best gift for Mom 😉
PD: you can find more about the popsicle stick frames by clicking on the images